Our experience with AWS CloudFormation
Arkhotech provides customers and system administrators with automation technologies for creation, provisioning and management of AWS Resources. Using AWS CloudFormation our customers may use the cloud in an automated, orderly and predictable fashion.
AWS CloudFormation provides a common language to describe and provision all the infrastructure resources in cloud environment. Template files (a simple text file) is used to model and provision, in an automated and secure manner, all the resources needed for business applications. The file serves as the single source of truth for the cloud environment, increasing security, compliance and cost optimization.
By using AWS CloudFormation we have seen different customers leverage the next business benefits:
- Reduce number of errors on new deployments and minimize operation downtime during production deployments and thus increasing service availability.
- Minimize operational costs by providing all the required infrastructure and code automation for TI operation, security compliance and configuration management.
- Decrease time-to-market required to release new business features or applying regulatory changes, thus speeding up the digital transformation process.
- Ability to create on-demand environments for testing new capabilities, regulatory changes or enabling laboratories for innovation.
- Ability to create new environments and infrastructure in new regions and achieving high availability.